The Ridgegate Happy Canyon Truck Sanitary Sewer Project involved 5,700 linear feet of 18in to 27in PVC sanitary sewer pipeline and manholes. We installed pipe in up to 35 feet of sewer and more than 10 ft of bedrock. The project required a technical approach to completing 400 linear feet of sewer across Happy Canyon Creek. We dewatered, encased the sewer pipe in concrete, and placed a riprap protection backfill.
- How to Use Prepackaged Concrete
- The Many Uses of Concrete In Construction
- The Benefits of Building with Concrete
- Underground Utility – What is it?
- What is Ready-Made Concrete Mix?
- Types of Sand Used for Construction
- What You Should Know About Sand and Gravel
- Aggregates and Construction 101
- What Are Aggregates and How are They Used?
- How Aggregates Are Used For Rebuilding Infrastructure