The I-25 Managed Lanes project involved paving 3,245 tons of Stone Mastic Asphalt (SMA) over the course of one weekend. Our two paving crews coordinated and planned the project perfectly to ensure it was completed in one weekend. The I-25 project awarded us the 2015 Larry H. Lemon Quality in Construction Award.
- How to Use Prepackaged Concrete
- The Many Uses of Concrete In Construction
- The Benefits of Building with Concrete
- Underground Utility – What is it?
- What is Ready-Made Concrete Mix?
- Types of Sand Used for Construction
- What You Should Know About Sand and Gravel
- Aggregates and Construction 101
- What Are Aggregates and How are They Used?
- How Aggregates Are Used For Rebuilding Infrastructure