Since 2018 Brannan Construction Company has replaced over 47,000 LF of waterline for the Southgate Water and Sanitation District located in Centennial, CO. The work has consisted of installing, connecting, and testing 4-to-16-inch waterlines, fire hydrants, residential service line re-activations, as well as existing waterline abandonments. Brannan Construction values its ongoing relationship with Southgate and looks forward to future opportunities with the District.
- Brannan Companies featured in NAPA article ‘Gone Green’
- Urban Highway New or Reconstruction: Southern Connector Project in Douglas County
- SH 83 Mississippi to Leetsdale
- Southgate Waterline Replacement Project
- RidgeGate – Happy Canyon Trunk Sanitary Sewer Project
- I-25 Managed Lanes
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High